tattooing p i g skin #1

 
This is my real first time of practicing on pig skin.
It was so strange for me working on this material,
it's completely different from what I used before (low cost syntetic skin and fruits)
 
I have found various problems at the beginning
and finally I have understood how much is important to go slowly
to work well
 
I need a lot of training and understand better what kind of needles use
for every kind of sketch.
 
The best part of this work for me was make the color,
it's one of my first time with the shader's gun
 
 
liner - RB Tattoo Machine
shader - low cost from China
inks - "black" Tomato is Red
           "green" Tomato is Red
needles - 7RL (liner) and M1 (shader)
 
 
 
 
Questa è la mia prima vera prova su cotenna di maiale.
E' stato veramente strano lavorare su questo materiale
avendo provato solo banane e pelle sintetica (di quelle cinesi a basso prezzo)
E' davvero tutto un altro mondo
 
Ho riscontrato vari problemi iniziali e finalmente mi sono resa conto
 di quanto sia importante andare lentamente per lavorare bene
(e tenere la pelle ben tesa mentre si tirano le linee).
 
Ho bisogno decisamente di tanto allenamento e valutare meglio che aghi utilizzare.
 
La parte che mi ha più divertito è stata il colore,
anche qui è una delle prime prove che faccio con la shader
 
 
 
 liner - RB Tattoo Machine
shader - low cost from China
inchiostri - "black" Tomato is Red
                     "green" Tomato is Red
aghi - 7RL (linee) e M1(sfumature)

 


1 commenti:

  1. Se ti chiedessi di disegnare il mio prossimo tatoo ^^? Sei bravissima, complimenti!!

    RispondiElimina

 
If you still have question, please feel free to get in contact with me!

CONTACT: ninjainwonderland@gmail.com