Tattooing B A N A N A S - I'm an apprentice tattooer


 
Some first works very basic, realized with my new Liner tattoo gun
on bananas
 
(I had finished the synthetic skin, at home there was only fruits to use)
 
I'm trying to learn a good linework
 
 
only free hand, no stencil
 
liner - RB Tattoo Machine
inks -Tomato is Red
needle - 9RL

 
 
 
 
Alcune prime prove molto basiche realizzate con la mia muova macchinetta
da linea su delle banane
 
(Avevo terminato la pelle sintetica e in casa c'era solamente della frutta da utilizzare)
 
Sto cercando di imparare a fare un buon lavoro di linea
 
 
 
Queste prove le ho realizzate a mano libera, senza stencil  sottostante
 
liner: - RB Tattoo Machine
inchiostri - Tomato is Red
aghi -  9RL


1 commenti:

 
If you still have question, please feel free to get in contact with me!

CONTACT: ninjainwonderland@gmail.com